We have had clients bring up issues with there waste pit in regards to odors as well as reducing emergency service calls. The same team that we recommend when it comes to repair and replacement of pumps also offers a full service pit cleaning plan.
ProPump‘s service reduces the risk of backups, floods, and increases the lifespan your sewage system. They have a 24/7 customer service department. They are a local NY based company that can service, repair, restore, and replace industrial brand pumps.
Pit cleaning service length is for the year and includes the following;
- Standard schedule for cleanings is every quarter
- It can be increased or reduced depending on the needs of the client.
- Sewage pit is washed and debris removed.
- Mechanical equipment inspected for wear and tear.
- ProPump’s Preventative Maintenance program is not just limited to booster pumps and can include sewage pumps as well.
- Pit inspections that examine pit cover, walls, and piping.
- Enzyme package that improves the breakdown of organic matter and acts as a deodorizer.
If you’re interested, let us know and we can schedule a site visit.